Search TrinCat for South Chicago:
- Use TrinCat to find books at South Chicago. You may need to select "South Chicago campus" under the Location options on the right. That way you won't see books at the Deerfield or Florida campuses.
- If the location says "South Chicago Ruud Library," look for it in the Ruud library room.
- Books are shelved by the Library of Congress system.
- Check out books in the office. Books can be checked out for one month.
- Renew books online - books can be renewed three times. The first time you sign in, you need to create a new account.
- As a Trinity student, you may check out books at over 70 academic libraries in Illinois (see list of libraries).
- Search I-Share to see which library has a book.
- Look at the map of libraries to see where the libraries are located. Closest libraries to Dolton include Chicago State University, Trinity Christian, Saint Xavier, and Governor's State University.
- Use your Trinity ID card to check out books.
- You can also request books, and have them sent from one I-Share library to another one that is closer. Instructions
- Search eBooks and read more about our eBook collections and features
- Graduate students can get an ACTS card which will allow them to check out books at local seminary libraries. [Note: Only graduate students have this privilege.]
- See staff to get an ACTS card. Cards are good for 6 months, after which you will need to get a new card.
- View the list of seminaries to search for books and get directions.
- The closest seminaries to Dolton are at or near the University of Chicago:
Catholic Theological Union
Chicago Theological Seminary
Lutheran School of Theology
McCormick Theological Seminary
- Find books at all libraries, including public libraries.
- Enter your zip code to see the closest libraries.
- If you have a public library card for a library in the south suburbs, you should be able to check out books at other libraries in the south and western suburbs. See list of public libraries. See map of libraries.